December 04, 2009

Let's make this right

This morning I got into a fight with my oldest, again. And it just seems like these days we keep wanting a do-over, Every. Single. Day.


After having a much needed coffee (and great advice, thank you!) with my friend Liz this morning I realized I need to spend some one on one time with my daughter. She hates having her picture taken. But not having your picture taken around this house is like not getting dressed in the morning...two things that maybe only happen once a week.


I picked up Savannah from school and headed off for a quick bite to eat before I tortured took pictures of her in front of a spot I found on my way to the farm this morning.



I think they turned out fantastic, a little bright yes, but I'm still figuring this camera out and all the thousands of features and functions that are on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northern Ca, United States
Your experience with me will not just be as simple as a 1/2 hours photo shoot - it will be more, it will be a complete experience from beginning to end - it's not just about the photographs (although a very important part of the process!) - it's the star treatment you will get, the attention I will give you and the feeling of happiness I share with you. My goal is not to just take a couple of nice pictures of you and send you on your way, I truly want to give you an experience that you cherish forever and have the photographs to remember it by.

Blog Archive

Follow Me!

I'm a member of...