December 07, 2009

While waiting for the family to arrive

Me and my girlies got to the farm a little early, so I did manage to sneak in a few pictures of them while waiting...



  What a beautiful sky...at least in this picture. 
A minute later and the clouds rolled in and it was cold and overcast AGAIN!







Just being Emma





We did have a great time at the farm. It was really cold and I did have a lot of extra help from Savannah but I'd have to say, not too bad for the first time shooting someone else besides my own family. Next time I will probably split it up a bit, do a little more one on one time with each girl away from everyone else (less distractions that way) - otherwise everything else worked great. There is an inverse equation I learned yesterday from this photo shoot:


Increase the number of people in a picture/
decrease the likelihood of everyone smiling at the same time


That's okay though...we got some fantastic shots and I know Jenn and Tim are happy with the results, and in the end...that's all that matters!

And for me, well I got some fantastic shots too...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northern Ca, United States
Your experience with me will not just be as simple as a 1/2 hours photo shoot - it will be more, it will be a complete experience from beginning to end - it's not just about the photographs (although a very important part of the process!) - it's the star treatment you will get, the attention I will give you and the feeling of happiness I share with you. My goal is not to just take a couple of nice pictures of you and send you on your way, I truly want to give you an experience that you cherish forever and have the photographs to remember it by.

Blog Archive

Follow Me!

I'm a member of...